Fall Book List will be available Monday, August 13th
All prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to post the most current prices on our web site as soon as possible, however, we are not responsible for delays in reporting price changes.
- On-line purchases: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Pirates' Bookstore Gift Card
- In-store purchases: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Pirates' Bookstore Gift Card or Cash
(effective Fall 2011, the Bookstore does not accept checks)
All orders are shipped using UPS ground and have a tracking number associated with them. *Shipping addresses outside of the continental states or orders weighting more than ten 10 pounds are subject to increased shipping fees.
||$100.01 to $150.00
||$150.01 to $200.00
||$200.01 to $250.00
||$250.01 to $300.00
||$300.01 to $350.00
||$350.01 to $400.00
||$400.01 to $450.00
||$450.01 to $500.00
|Shipping (UPS Ground)
& LATE START CLASSES
|FALL & SPRING SEMESTERS
Full Semester Classes
3 business days after START of CLASS
Classes of 5 Days or less
Refund must be before class begins
(all sales are final after this date)
Fall 2018: Last day Monday September 10 2018
Spring 2019: Last day Monday January 21 2019
(all sales are final after those date)
- All refunds require the original sales receipt
- No Fee Charged if the class has been dropped.
- 20% Refund Fee Charged if the class has not been dropped.
- Unopened Bundled Books are not subject to the Refund Fee.
- New books must be in new resalable condition
- Sealed textbooks or passcodes are not refundable if opened.
- All textbook purchases after refund periods are final
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- You may consider using a carrier with tracking options when returning textbooks or other merchandise.
- Include a copy of the invoice when returning textbooks.
- Your credit card account will be credited within one week of receipt of returned merchandise.
- Returns should be sent to:
Modesto Junior College
435 College Avenue
Modesto, CA 95350
Pirates' Bookstore, in compliance with the law, provides students accurate course material requirements at the time of registration. In the event that course information is amended, the Pirates' Bookstore website will update material requirements upon receiving the new information. The course requirements and textbook prices are based on information provided to the bookstore.
- Select your textbooks:
Required = you must have this book to complete the course per the instructor
Recommended = recommended textbook per your instructor, but is not required
Optional = extra help textbook or item for course per your instructor, but is not required
Choice = textbook is required between choices given
Attend = attend class first, book is required
- Be sure to verify your section number before purchasing. If your section does not show, it is currently a class with no textbooks.
- Proceed to check out
- Select payment option
- Select delivery option
- Enter appropriate payment information
- Click on "Place Order" to complete order" You will receive two e-mails. First email will notify you that we have received your order. Your credit card has not been charged at this point.
- You will receive the first of two e-mails stating we have received your order. You have not been charged at this point.
- Once your order is processed we will send you a second email. Your credit card has been charged at this point.
- If we do not have used books in stock, they will be replaced with new ones and charged the new price unless you choose not to.
- If we do not have new books in stock, they will be replaced with used ones and charged the used price unless you choose not to.
- Out of stock textbooks will be cancelled from your order and will need to be reordered at a later date. We do not backorder.
- Pick up Orders:
o - Orders placed for in store pick up must be picked up within 3 business days or by the end of the first week of the semester, which ever is later. Orders not picked up within the time frame will be re-shelved and charged a 25% re-stocking fee.
- All orders are picked up on the EAST campus.
- Please understand that during the begining of every semester, orders may take a few days to process.
Ready to buy? Click on link below...
Summer 2018 textbooks are availabe now.
Click Here to Find Your Course Textbooks